The members are:
1. Institute Dean, Chairperson.
2. Namgay Lhamo, Sr. Lecturer, Coordinator
3. Deputy Dean , Academic Affairs.
4. Deputy Dean, Student Affairs.
5. Student Representative.
1. To make Research handbooks, guidelines and manuals for the Institute.
2. To provide timely guidance and organization of research meetings.
3. To create interest in carrying out research in the professional fields.
4. To investigate and approve research applications.
5. To foster a culture of enquiry and investigation in the continuous search for knowledge in Traditional Medicine through research and publications.